Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mixtape 4 - The Rap Rebel





















1) Fame - B.o.B
2) No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame
3) Teach Me How To Dougie - Cali Swag District
4) Buyou - Keri Hilson (ft J ColeLil Kim)
5) Simon's Suite:Black Friday/Simon Says/Get Me Bodied - Lil Kim/Pharoahe Monch/Beyonce
6) Faith's Suite: Be Faithful/Love Like This/The Choice is Yours - Fatman Scoop/Faith Evans/Black Sheep
7) Fugee-la/Lost Ones/We trying to stay alive - Fugees/Lauryn Hill/Wyclef
8) The Message/The Message/Check yo self - Nas/Grand Master Flash/Ice Cube
9) Who am I (what's my name?) - Snoop Doggy Dogg
10) I am Not a human Being/Can a drummer get some? - Lil Wayne/Rick Ross/
11) 99 Problems Jay-Z
12)4,3,2,1 - K-os
13) Rebirth of cool/Tennessee - Digable Planets/Arrested Development
14) Someone to Love Me - Diddy ft Mary J Blige
15) Moment 4 Life - Nicki Minaj
16) Make Up Sex - Eve
17) Everything's Going To Be Alright - Father MC
18) Put it in your mouth/Live it Up - Akinyele/Da Brat
19) You Got Me - The Roots
20) Look at me now - Chris Brown ft Busta Rhymes
21) Lemonade/Lucchini - Gucci Maine/Camp Lo
22) I need a doctor - Dr Dre
23) Cold Rain - Talib Kwelli
24) That's all she wrote - T.I.
25) Black & Yellow - Whiz Khalifa
26) Good Times - Styles P
27) Tightrope (wonda mix) - Janelle Monae ft B.o.B.
28)Hot Boys - Missy Elliott ft Eve
29) (rap remix) I wanna be Down/No One Else - Brandy/Total
30) Respect /I like - Notorious B.I.G./Montell Jordan
31) Children's Story suite: This is How we Do it/Children's Story/Light up the night - Montell Jordan/Slick Rick/Black Eyed Peas
32)Universal Mind Control(UMC) - Common
33) Lookin' for ya - Big Boi ft Andre 3000 & Sleepy Brown
34) Lost in the world - Kanye West


No comments:

Post a Comment